1. From CleverTime click the "Common Functions" menu, and choose "Leaves Request".
2. Click the green "+ New" button in the toolbar, click on the box to the right of "Employee:" and select the employee you are adding the leave for.
3. Click on the box to the right of "Leave Type:" and select the required type of leave (Annual Leave in this case).
4. Click on the calendar icon to the right of "From Date:" and select the date the employee is starting their leave.
5. Click on the calendar icon to the right of "To Date:" and select the date the employee is finishing their leave.
6. Click in the box to the right of "Duration:" and enter the daily hours required for the leave payment (it will pay this for each day of the leave request), but if the employee has a schedule assigned, then this step is optional, as it will pay the scheduled hours if the duration is not set.
7. Click "Save" and the leave request will appear on the time sheet once the date of the request arrives.