1. From CleverTime click the "My Details" menu, and choose "Employees".
2. Click in the box to the right of "Filter" and type part of the employees name or their ID number.
4. Optionally click the orange "Pencil icon" in the Operation column to edit the employees profile, and then enter the "Terminate Date", and click "Save".
5. To make an employee terminated (closed), click the "Pencil icon" next to "Active" in the Status column.
6. Now click the box to the right of "User Status" and select "Closed".
7. Click "Save". The employee will now be terminated (closed) and they will no longer can't towards your employee license limit.
8. If the employee is also enrolled in a Time Clock you might also want to delete them from there.