1. From CleverTime click the "Common Functions" menu, and choose "Time Sheet".
2. Click in the box to the right of "Filter" and type part of the employees name or their ID number, now click the orange "Clock icon" in the Operation column to edit the employees time sheet.
3. The employees time sheet should now appear, to input a missing time, click the "+ icon" in the column for that day
4. Click in the white box to the right of "Sign Time", enter the missing time (note, a yellow box will appear above with the interpreted time, you can enter in 24hour format or with an "a" for am or "p" for pm, you can also just enter hours or hours and minutes), and click the "Save" button.
5. The missing time has now been inserted and the hours calculated for that day.